Odpovědět
Fox
Nováček
Nováček
tel.:: 0

28.4-6.5 Polish 205 fanklub goes through Slovakia to Romania

Příspěvek od Fox »

Ahoj,

At the end of April we're planning to set out on a jurney that may be considered crazy and risky but that's exactly what driving 205 is about anyway, right?:) We're heading to Romania to see beautiful mountains, colorful local folklore and maybe, if we're lucky, meet the count Dracula face to face. I will not get into much details now but what is essential is that we'll be crossing Slovakia on our way to and ( If we miraculously manage to survive ) from Romania. We don't know yet the exact routes we'll take but here's the draft that will give you a big picture of our trip:

Obrázek

Our intention is to see as much of Romania as possible. There are places like the merry cemetery in Sapanta, painted monasteries in Bukovina, Bicaz gorge and finally Danube's delta and the Black See shores that certainly are worth visiting. On our way back we'll probably visit Bukuresti and maybe ( but that's doubltful due to the high possibility of snow still blocking the passages ) cross the mountains taking either Transfogarasan or Transalpina roads.

I know that it's a long trip ( 9 days all together )and the chances that some of you may want to join us in that adventure are rather scarce but maybe we could at least meet somewhere in Slovakia on our way? If someone is interested in either in a short meeting or in accompanying us during the whole trip please let me know.

Cheers!
weslo
205 its my life
205 its my life
Rok narození: 1986
Skutečné jméno: Peter
Kontaktovat uživatele:

Re: 28.4-6.5 Polish 205 fanklub goes through Slovakia to Rom

Příspěvek od weslo »

It's cool idea, but for me it's a bit pity because in summer I would like to make simmilar road trip, but that time (april/may) I'm going to be in Ukrakine :( hope you'll enjoy your trip. :up:
Peugeot 205 1.9 GTi 88kW
Peugeot 406 coupe 2.2HDi
ex - Peugeot 205 "STDT"
ex - Peugeot 106 S16
ex - Peugeot 205 GRD
ex - MB Vito
Odpovědět